A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
You have the right to terminate this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
We offer you a separate and extended right of withdrawal at Christmas. You hereby have the right to cancel a purchase or contract concluded in December by January 14 of the following year. Here is a small example: If you conclude a sales contract with us on December 1st, you have the right to cancel it by January 14th of the following year. In addition to the extended cancellation period, all of the usual terms of cancellation apply.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us
SkaMiDan – Skating School & Skateshop
79576 Weil am Rhein — Haltingen
Office: Weil am Rhein
Tax number: 11434/13306
Tax office: Lörrach
Legal form: One-man business
Court of jurisdiction: District court Freiburg
of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires. In the event of revocation, please provide the following data or use this form:
- Order number
- Positions / articles
- Cancellation reason (no mandatory information)
Consequences of cancellation
If you completely cancel your contract, we will have to refund all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery). In this case, we have to refund the full amount immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract or as soon as we have received the return of the order’s goods.
If you partially cancel your contract, we have to repay all payments we have received from you, excluding delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract or as soon as we have received the return of the order’s goods. .
For the resulting repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery;
- The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer:
- The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts;
- The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery;
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, the nature of the goods means that they have been inseparably mixed with other goods;